Currently this is the time of UPI (Unified Payment Interface) transaction and many people do many types of transactions such as Mobile Recharge, Electricity bill payment, Money transfer etc. with the help of their smartphone from home. Google has already launched its Android app for UPI Money transfer. Many people use Google Pay App for online money transfer in their smartphone.
Google Pay is much easier and more secure. It supports almost all types of banks. So, today I thought why not give you the complete information about how to earn money from Google Pay. Then without any delay let’s start, how to earn money online through Google pay.
What is Google Pay?
Google Pay is a mobile payment app that has been launched by Google. It is based on UPI developed by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
Google Pay is also known as ‘G Pay‘. The first app launched by Google for UPI Money transfer was ‘Google Tez’ but later renamed as ‘Google Pay‘.
Through this G Pay app, you can send and receive money to anyone using just mobile number. All you have to do is just enter the Pay Amount and tap Pay.
Not only can we do online money transfer using G Pay, but for each money transfer we also get Rewards.
What things required to open account on G PAY?
If you want a Google Pay account, then you will need to do mainly three things.
- You definitely have a bank account.
- Your Mobile number must be linked to your account number.
- You must have an ATM card or Debit Card.
Now that you have opened your Google Pay Account. So let’s now see how to make money with Google Pay (GPay) easily?
How to make money with Google Pay?
Let’s talk about how to make money from Google Pay. Here are some simple steps that you can earn by following Google Pay.
Step 1. Install and Verify Google Pay App
To earn money from Google Pay, first you need to install Google Pay application in your smartphone. You can download the Google App from the link given below and install it on your mobile.
Step 2. Verify the app
After installing the app in your phone, open the Google Pay app and then enter your phone number registered with the bank account, then allow for your SMS, Contact and Location.
After that, it will automatically detect your mobile number, click on Continue. After that an OTP will be received in your phone. Verify App on Google pay by entering OTP. Note that this OTP is valid for a limited time only.
Step 3. Set screen lock
After that, you have to choose screen lock or you can create Google PIN. Select the option and click Continue and set your Google screen lock or PIN.
Now your Google Pay account has been created. Now, you have to link your bank account in it so that you can easily transfer money.
Step 4. Add your Bank Account
Follow the steps given below to link Bank Account with your Google Pay account.
1. After completing the initial steps to open the app, tap on your name at the top of the screen.
2. Then click on Add Bank Account in the second page.
3. After that several options will be displayed in front of you, choose your bank name from the list.
4. After selecting a bank, a pop-up will appear, tap on Allow.
5. After that another pop-up will appear, click on it.
6. A verification SMS will be sent; After that, your mobile number will be verified.
7. After verification, a new page will be displayed. Now to link a new bank account, you have to enter the last 6 digits of your ATM or Debit Card along with the expiry date of your debit or credit card.
8. After that, tap an arrow on the right corner. OTP will be sent to your number.
9. Now you have to enter your ATM PIN and at the end you have to tap on the correct symbol.
10. Now you have to set your UPI PIN.
11. You will get a text message confirming that your UPI PIN has been set.
12. Now you can use your account.
How to make money from Google Pay
1. Invite your friend on Google Pay
If you invite someone through Google Pay App and if that person downloads Google on the link given by you, then after joining that person you get a reward of Rs.81 with their first transaction.
This offer changes regularly through Google Pay, so you should use it as soon as possible. For this, open the app on Google and after scrolling down, click on the Offers and you will get to see this offer.
2. Pay Rs.150 or get a scratch card upto Rs.1000.
If you make a payment of 150 rupees or more to someone through this offer, then you will get a scratch card. With which you can get rewards up to 1000 rupees. Keep in mind that you can win a maximum of 5 scratch cards within a week using this offer.
3. Pay or get Rs.150 or more
If you pay someone Rs.150 or more or recieve someone from friend then you get a scratch card. In which you can win up to Rs.1000. By using this offer, you can win up to 5 scratch cards within 1 week.
For this, you have to go to the offer section and find this offer. Then click on See offer details. Then click on Start payment. After that, whichever you want to pay, keep in mind that the Amount you pay should be more than 150 rupees.
4. Lucky Friday Scratch card which is worth up to Rs.1 lakh.
If you use this offer through the methods mentioned above, then you can win a scratch card of up to 1 lakh rupees. Every Friday a Lucky user gets this Prize.
To use this offer, keep in mind that the Amount you pay should be more than 500 rupees.
5. Pay your Monthly Bills on Google Pay
You can make only one bank account payment using Google Pay App, but you can also pay Mobile Recharge, Electricity bill payment, Water bill etc. using it.
If you do this type of Transaction, you will receive a scratch card from which you can win a reward of up to ₹ 100000.
Some important features related to Google Pay
Here, we will know about some of the works related to Google Pay, which are very important tasks, if you want to use Google Pay properly.
How to check balance on Google?
1. Open Google Pay.
2. Scroll down and tap on Check Account balance.
3. Enter your UPI PIN and after that your account balance will be displayed.
How to reset UPI on your Google?
If you forget your UPI PIN for any reason, you can create a new one in any time. All you need is your debit card details and some steps need to be followed to create a new UPI PIN.
1. Open Google Pay ap.
2. At the top left, tap your photo.
3. Then tap on ‘Method Payment method’.
4. Then tap on the Forgotten UPI PIN.
5. Enter the last 6 digits of your debit card number and expiry date.
6. Create a new UPI PIN.
7. Enter the OTP received by SMS.
How to change UPI PIN on your Google?
If you want to change UPI PIN on your Google, then you need to follow these steps.
1. First open Google Pay ap.
2. At the top left, tap your photo.
3. Tap on Payment method.
4. Tap the bank account you want to edit.
5. Tap on the three points (right upper corner)
6. Three options will appear, tap on change UPI PIN.
7. Create a new UPI PIN, re-enter the PIN to confirm.
Earn money from google pay
I hope you have liked the article on how to earn money from Google Pay. It has always been my endeavor to provide complete information to the readers about how to transfer money from Google Pay, so that they do not have to search in other sites or internet in the context of that article.
Please hit the like button given below if you really like the post.
Please also read other articles given below: